Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally!!

 Yes! We have new appliances. The appliances that came with the house i.e. the Stove, dishwasher, and microwave were of course new, but we bought our own washer, dryer, and fridge. We got the fridge for $50 dollars from PNHS when we bought the house. and I had to scrub mold out of it. I have always been a little weary of that fridge, so it is nice to get rid of it, oh and it was like 20 years old. Our dryer and washer were free from a friends parents, but there were also old and had seen better days. The washer would stink up the whole house when you would use it. I am running the new washer and the house smells great! I am so happy! I can not believe I am saying this, but I am looking forward to doing laundry from now on. HOORAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment