Sunday, May 6, 2012

Adoption

Well the time has come for our home study. It is tomorrow. Once our case worker has done our home assessment, we just have to wait for about ten days to get approved and on the list. We are so thrilled to get this process done so that we can get on the list. So far this process has been such a breeze. LDSFS is so helpful with getting everything figured out, and helping us get approved. So in 11 days we are hoping to get a phone call saying that we are on the list. Then all we have to do is wait for someone to choose us! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys started a blog :) And I am excited for you guys to be on the adoption list soon! I hope you guys get a call soon, you will be awesome parents. Love you guys!

    -Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney! I am glad you have a blog that I can follow. I feel like I don't see you or know what is going on in your life :) Add us - jillandlevilusk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete