Thursday, June 30, 2016

Greyson 45 weeks 6/30/16

On Tuesday the 28th you decided that it was time to start going down the backstairs on your own. We arrived home from errands and I had to run and go potty. I usually shut of the gate so you do not go outside, but I totally spaced. When I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later you were down the steps playing in the yard! I had no idea how you did it. Then Wednesday night I was eating dinner while you played on the porch. You just stand next to the railing and slowly put your foot down and freaking walk down the stairs. I hate it! It is terrifying. On Wednesday we went to family story time and they had a music class. You are such a boy! There were 3 girls and 2 boys (you included) that were all about the same age. The girls sat and did the activities nicely, where as the boys were always up and wanting to run around and go crazy! Daddy has been gone all week again. We did get to go play in the park with him on Saturday though. We tried out your new light up shoes for the 1st time and you hated them. You despise wearing shoes and I am trying so hard to get you to wear them. Once they are on, you just sit there rubbing them together back and forth trying to get them off. You have now decided that after only 2-4 days of real walking you are ready to run. It is wild and intense and it scares the living daylights out of me. You are such an explorer. When we were checking out at the supermarket, I put you down because you were freaking out. Then you tried to crawl under the cart and got stuck and the cashier had to lift the cart up while I pulled you out. People probably think I am the worst mom, thanks a bunch you busy, little, handsome, guy. Oh and now you decided that eating like a dog is fun. You will find something you want to eat so you lay on your belly and eat it like a dog. You are learning such bad habits.  Sometimes it feels like you are growing so fast and then you will stop and cuddle me and it makes it not feel as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment