Thursday, June 30, 2016

Greyson 44 Weeks 6/23/16

 We had a Family reunion with the Blauer side on the 18th. This was when I discovered why you had been so grumpy for daddy. We went to Indian Hot Springs. When we were in the water I lifted you in the air and as I looked up into your mouth it looked like you had teeth. So I brought you down and looked in and could see the outline of teeth on your upper gums. So when we arrived at the family reunion everyone wanted to start by going swimming. So we took and were getting dressed. We were in this little tiny box of a dressing room. We set you down for a second to get stuff out of the bag, and you crawled right underneath the door!  So e ended up not putting you down while we were in there. So I went and  bought you a little yellow float raft. You were in the pool with daddy while I blew it up. After having to go get a new one, because the one I had wasn't working I finally got in there and put you in. The second we set you down you started to fall asleep. So we took you out for a little bit to play, and I went and grabbed your hat. Then we put you in, put your hat on and you immediately feel asleep. You slept the whole time and once everyone was ready to get out, you woke up. Si while everyone was getting ready I let you go play in the shallow end. You slipped and got some water up your nose and in your throat, and then we were definitely down by then.  We went and ate. You met your dad's cousin, Michael, kids. All three of them are adopted as well. When Michael told this to his 6 year old, he grinned really big and he thought that was pretty cool.  Around the 18th or 19th one of your bottom teeth started to really come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment