Monday, July 14, 2014

Internship

This was my tag for my internship. They did not let me wear it, because I had to wear an official Rocky badge, but it was still pretty cool to have.
Photo: Guess I am ready for my internship.
My internship was such a great experience. I meet so many new people that now hold a special place in my heart. The kids were so nice, and they bore with me while I struggled to interpret for them. The interpreters were all so kind, and willing to help whenever I had questions. I loved going back to high school too. I learned so much. If I would have payed more attention the first time through I cannot even imagine how much more knowledge I would have obtained. My internship was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I will cherish the experience forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment