Monday, July 14, 2014

My new obsessions

I discovered a new love. Dr. Who! I cannot believe it has taken me this long to watch it. The first few seasons start in '05. Oh man looking at the style, and the phones takes me back. I have been binge watching, and I finally caught up yesterday. I cannot wait for the next season, I love the stories, and everything about it. I must admit I do geek out pretty hard for science fiction, but what can I say I am a geek at heart. I love my sci-fi novels, shows, everything. It is no wonder I married such a geek. Not a nerd mind you, a geek, if you do not know the difference look it up. :) I am defiantly going through withdrawals, and cannot wait until the next season of Dr. Who starts. At least it is not as bad as Sherlock, which takes a 2 year break in between episodes, and then they only film three. If you have not watched Sherlock give it a go, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment