Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I miss you

This week has been good and bad. Joshua is gone for annual training and I am here by myself. The good thing is though, when he is gone, I get so much done. Now I have officially torn everything out of closets, and have left huge messes everywhere. I do not want to clean them up!  I better have it all put away before Joshua gets home or I will be in trouble!
Today I am having a harder day than usual though. My mother's retina detached from her eye. She had surgery to fix it, but it was not successful. She went for a follow up today, it was either going to be emergency surgery so that she did not lose her vision, or they would tell her it is all the way detached, and she would be pretty much blind in that eye. Her appointment was at 2 and I have not heard from her, and I cannot stop worrying. Since my best friend is unavailable for communication, I am turning to writing about the subject to keep my mind off of it. My mom does IV's on newborns, and that takes a very skilled eye. I do not know how this will affect her work, and I am just praying everything goes well. This was a good five minute distraction, I hope I hear from her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment