Thursday, April 21, 2016

Greyson 35 weeks 4/21/16


Swim lessons were fun this week. You are trying to blow bubbles so you are dunking your lips. I decided to dunk you this week and you couldn't decided if you liked it. I introduced you to music videos and you are hooked. We have been watching them for at least an hour for the past few days. You have discovered cabinets and doors and how they work. You love opening and slamming (yes slamming) them. I am just waiting for you to get your fingers, it really puts me on edge. You have closed yourself in my bedroom twice now. The door doesn't stay open. I just all the sudden hear you crying and beating on the door. Daddy left this week, you are starting to notice and it is making you pretty fussy. Since daddy left and I would have a unprotected side of the bed I decided you need to sleep in your own crib. you are doing really well. Naps are much easier now that they happen in the crib. You sleep about 1/2 the night in the crib and 1/2 in my arms. I am hoping it will soon be all night. I do miss you a bunch when you are in your crib though. This weekend we are going to see G&G P. They visited us on Friday after Grandpa went to see his mom. She got a broken rib so they took her to the hospital. Then they came and hung with us for a while.     Love you little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment