Thursday, July 21, 2016

Greyson's 11 month 7/20/16

I cannot believe I have know you for 11 months. I am so in love with you little man. You are so handsome. You now have 2 teeth and you sometimes kind of vicious with them. You are walking with very, very little crawling. You run and it is adorable. Today you said a new word. You now say Ender and it is freaking adorable (but Ender is getting mad that I keep saying his name over and over in an attempt to get you to say it again) You still weigh 21 pounds. You are getting really tall, and you are in 12 months clothing. You have a fiery and busy personality. You love talking to strangers. When you see something that fascinates you, you go into a trance and it takes a while to bust you out of it. You are the cutest when you see someone you recognize. You make an adorable intake of air and start rocking back and forth. You are so friendly. You still love being outside and going through the back door. Now instead of using the doggy door, you throw open the back door. I have taken to locking it. I locked it once when you were outside and you lost it. I had to show you the doggy door, and then you remembered oh yeah I can use that. You are really starting to love food, with rice and oranges being your favorite (except nothing compares to dog food). You are growing to fast, but I really love the person you are growing into.

No comments:

Post a Comment