Friday, November 18, 2016

Greyson 15 months

This is what you look like when you watch Paw Patrol.
Most calm picture you have taken
You used to be so specific when it came to binkies. You would only take one specific kind. Then one day you decided as long as it is a binky I could care less about the brand. Today 11-18-16 I watched you running around the house with a binky in, and you ran over to the window seal. You saw another binky so you pulled the one you had out of your mouth and switched them. I love when you do things like that. It makes me so happy to see you have such a curious mind. I covered fro nursery in our new ward last week, and you loved it. You got a little snippy when it came to snacks, and I didn't give you the exact ones you wanted. I thought, he loves it down here, it is such a bummer that he has to wait 3 months to get down here. Then after church, they called Dad and I to be in the nursery. So we are really excited about it. We have big things coming up in this little family and it is going to be amazing! It will change pretty much everything and I hope it doesn't change anything about our relationship. You are a sweet boy. When you wake up you instantly kiss us, and then give a big hug. The other day it was so adorable, you pulled out your binky, kissed your dad, and then put your binky back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment