Thursday, November 12, 2015

Greyson week 12 (11/12/15)

I think you did it just so I would have something amazing to blog about this week, but this morning you started to reach for toys! I set you down in your bouncer and you di your half sitting up thing, but then I heard the toys move. I looked back and you had reached for it and hit it! Now as I type this you are grabbing it, and having a blast! I love it! We discovered you hate cold bottles, and rage eat when we try to feed them to you. This weekend grandma babysat you while we went to Miracle Hot Springs. You had a pretty terrible few days sleeping so you were pretty grumpy for her, but she did not care she is so in love with you. Then she watched you again the next day so we could go enjoy dinner. You weigh 14 pounds exactly. You are 25 1/2 inches long! you love to blow bubbles with your spit. When I say uh-oh 2 or 3 times you know I am going to kiss you, so you gear up, adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment