Monday, October 20, 2014

Braelyn's bridal shower



Braelyn's shower was awesome! we had about three weeks to get it all together. I took over the decorations, because that is one of my favorite things to do. I did start a new medication right in the midst of all this, and I got really sick so it took me a lot longer then it should have.  So here is a few pictures on how it turned out.
 
I made here thank you cards, and the sign says don't forget to leave your address. 

These were above the gift table. 2 of them are made from flowers I cut out of my cricut. The other two are made out of a plastic tablecloth. I think they ended up looking much better then I anticipated. 

 These were by the refreshment table. Joshua helped me hang everything up, it is so nice to have such a helpful husband.
 I am so happy the way this turned out. It is a list of disney princesses and there significant other. In the middle of the chart it says Braelyn & Breckon.
 The refreshments. The whole family, including brother-in-laws, helped with the fruit. I was really grateful because it took a long time to do.
 The date idea book. THis is where everyone left a great date night idea for the couple. Also a cute little saying, it says "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, 37 days until she says I do.


A few more of the decorations.
 I'm so glad I got to plan this for Brae. I am so excited for these two. I can't wait to share their special day with them.










No comments:

Post a Comment